Making all your favorite espresso drinks from your own home can be a rewarding experience. Being an espresso lover with your very own espresso machine is something that has popped up in your dreams many times. With the holidays right around the corner, you might want to consider putting an espresso machine on your Wish List. Since some machines come with a high price tag, you will have to convince your loved ones that you absolutely need one.
1. Mornings will never be the same. Having your very own espresso machine means that you can create great tasting drinks for everyone. You also have the ability to surprise your loved ones with their very own hand-crafted espresso beverages.
2. Explore the world of coffee from your home. A home espresso machine gives you the chance to be your own barista. This will open an entirely new world of coffee. You can explore coffees from roasters all over the world, then decide which ones are your favorites.
3. Get your espresso fix, quickly. You will no longer have to wait in long coffee lines every morning just to get your morning coffee fix. Plus, you can enjoy your espresso drink without having to change out of your pajamas. This makes it perfect for those lazy Sunday mornings.
4. You will gain lots of coffee knowledge. The more espressos that you drink the more you will understand what you are tasting and what you actually like. Having the ability to make espresso at home will allow you to be able to experiment with many factors that affect your coffee. The best way to learn anything is to do it with your own two hands.
5. Have Complete Control. With many super automatic espresso machines on the market, you can have complete control over the whole coffee making process. Many machines allow you to be able to control the temperature of the water to how well your milk is steamed.
You have all the power in your hands to completely customize any beverage that you want. For a strong shot try increasing the temperature up a little bit. If stiffer foam for your cappuccinos is what you are after, simply aerate your milk a little longer. Play with your espresso drinks and find out what you and your loved ones like.
6.You will be everyone’s favorite host. With a professional espresso machine in your home, you will become the best coffee shop in your family and friends group. This means that you will soon find yourself being volunteered to host every family or friend gathering. But you will not mind since everyone will be ‘oohing’ and ‘ahhing’ over all the espresso drinks that you are able to create with your new machine.
7. It is the greener option. While kcups are all the rage and make brewing espresso shots an easy task they have their downside. The single-server plastic coffee pods are not made out of recyclable materials. Which means that the majority of them end up landfills.
Plus if you put all of the pods that have been sold since 2014 end to end they would be able to circle the globe 11 times. That is a lot of trash for such a small container. Using whole bean coffee in your espresso machine gets rid of all that garbage. While also creating a nutritious addition to your garden compost.
8. Saves you money. Having an espresso machine at your home will help you and your loved ones save money. This is due to the fact that you no longer have to go to those coffee chain places every time you need your espresso fix.
Having an espresso machine means that you do not have to spend money on those plastic coffee pods. With a small amount of coffee grounds in the cups, you ending paying about $50 per pound. While buying fresh whole bean coffee from a good roaster will only cost you $20 per pound.
9. You will be the proud owner of an espresso machine. There is nothing better than being able to claim that you own an espresso machine. This will make everybody envious of you and your ability to make espresso drinks right from your home. Plus your loved ones will be able to brag to all their friends that they have access to great espresso drinks all the time.
No matter which reason you want to give your loved ones you are sure to find that espresso machine under your tree this year.